2017 F-350 Single Rear Wheel Any Level Lift Pre-Order
2017 F-350 Single Rear Wheel Any Level Lift Pre-Order
Are you ready to get on a new level? The Any Level Lift is officially available for pre-order.
A $500.00 deposit is due via PayPal at the time of placing the Pre-Order. An initial payment of $7000.00 is due per the schedule identified herein if you are chosen for placement of one of the first five kits. The initial payment for all other Pre-Orders will be due 30 days prior to the delivery date we provide you. A final payment of $7000 is due upon completed installation of the first three kits placed or upon shipment for all other kits. Initial and final payments will also be processed through PayPal or other arrangement as approved by Any Level Lift, LLC. All Pre-Order prices are in United States Dollars. Applicable taxes, customs, fees, and shipping costs are not included in the Pre-Order price and will be applied to the final payment.
Any Level Lift Pre-Order Terms and Conditions
These Pre-Order Terms and Conditions (these “Terms”) govern the placing of pre-orders (“Pre-Order”) with Any Level Lift LLC, a New York Limited Liability Company (the “Company”) for the Product (as defined below). Please read these Terms carefully before submitting your Pre-Order. By submitting your Pre-Order, you agree to be legally bound by these terms.
2. Product. The available Pre-Order Product is the Any Level Lift for the 2017 Ford F-350 single rear wheel truck. This includes all custom Any Level Lift parts and off-the-shelf parts necessary for the system to operate, with the exception of batteries. This does not include installation or bracketry/box for mounting of pump, batteries, valves, relays, or switches unless otherwise stated herein. As an incentive to pre-order we will be including King coilovers at the same pricing as the F-O-A coilovers (a $730 benefit). Company may request verification by vehicle identification number that the Product will only be installed on a 2017 Ford F-350 single rear wheel truck.
3. Schedule/Placement. We will be installing the first three Any Level Lift kits in-house to refine tolerances and create installation instructions. We will be choosing placement of these kits based on the information you provide when you Pre-Order and follow-up discussions to ensure eligibility. If you are chosen for placement of one of the first three kits you will receive a FREE install by Company. The estimated schedule for the first three kits is subject to change but tentatively planned as follows:
The fourth and fifth kits will be provided to two separate dealers/installers based on the number of Pre-Orders they secure and/or accept for installation as well as results of follow-up discussions with Company to ensure eligibility. We will work with these two dealers/installers to provide installation training and support at no charge. If you are a dealer/installer and are interested in the fourth or fifth kit please contact us at email@example.com. The estimated schedule for the fourth and fifth kits is subject to change but tentatively planned as follows:
Those Pre-Orders that are not secured for placement as one of the first five kits are estimated to be available within six months of the date the pre-order was placed and shipped in the order in which they are received.
Dates herein are only estimates, subject to change, and Company does not represent or warrant that it will be able to install or ship the Product by the estimated date. In the event that a delay arises and the estimated shipment and/or release of the product is not met, the Company is not responsible for any damages that may occur due to the delay, nor shall it be obligated, except as set forth in these Terms, to provide any discounts, refunds or credits due to any such delays.
4. Pre-Order Price/Payment. A $500.00 deposit is due via PayPal at the time of placing the Pre-Order. An initial payment of $7000.00 is due per the schedule identified herein if you are chosen for placement of one of the first five kits. The initial payment for all other Pre-Orders will be due 30 days prior to the delivery date we provide you. A final payment of $7000 is due upon completed installation of the first three kits placed or upon shipment for all other kits. Initial and final payments will also be processed through PayPal or other arrangement as approved by Company. All Pre-Order prices are in United States Dollars. Applicable taxes, customs, fees, and shipping costs are not included in the Pre-Order price and will be applied to the final payment. Failure to pay any amount owing in full on the Terms specified herein shall void all discounts given. Customer shall pay all of Company’s costs and expenses (including attorneys’ fees, court costs and other collections costs) incurred to collect any amounts owing Company.
5. Dealers/Installers. Except as noted herein, the Company does not intend to provide installation. We request that you specify your dealer/installer of choice when you place your Pre-Order or work through that dealer/installer to place your Pre-Order. If you don’t have a preferred dealer/installer we will work with you to find one. If you are a dealer/Installer and would like to be eligible for the fourth or fifth kit as discussed in Section 3 please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to initiate the discussion.
6. Cancellation/Refund Policy. Once you place your Pre-Order, your order is final, non-cancelable and non-refundable, unless Company is unable to commence shipping the Product on or before the six-month anniversary of you placing the Pre-Order, in which case Company will refund your deposit.
Company reserves the right to refuse an order for any reason. Company also reserves the right to cancel any Pre-Order, which we have already accepted. Should an accepted Pre-Order be cancelled by Company, Company will refund any payments for such Pre-Order. However, Company will not be liable for any other damage or costs. An accepted order may be cancelled by Company and refunded under (including but not limited to) the following circumstances:
a. the Product becomes unavailable;
b. your billing information is not correct or not verifiable;
c. our security systems flag your Pre-Order as an unusual order or an order susceptible to fraud;
d. payment is not received;
e. we have reason to believe you are not of legal age to make a purchase;
f. we are or were unable to deliver to the address you provided.
7. Intellectual Property (including Patent) Rights – By submitting this Pre-Order and purchasing the Product, you are acknowledging and agreeing that all intellectual property rights in the Product and in any of the Company’s technology, including US Patent Nos. 9,162,705, 9,150,247 and 9,096,261, and US Patent Application Publication No. 2016/0101661, and know-how used to make or useful for the manufacture or use of the Product will at all times remain vested in Company. You are also acknowledging your awareness of the existence of the above patents and that the Product is covered by the above patents and protected by the Title 35 of the United States Code. Nothing in these Terms will be construed as granting you any rights to manufacture, license or alter the Product, their marking and labeling. No other license, patent rights, or other Intellectual Property rights, are granted by Company with your purchase of the Product other than the right to use the purchased Product in conformity with the Terms and Conditions provided to you by the Company herein, and in the future.
8. Disclaimer/Limitation of Liability. THE COMPANY DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO THE PROTOTYPE PRODUCT DISPLAYED BY THE COMPANY WHETHER BEFORE OR AFTER YOU HAVE PLACED THE PRE-ORDER. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT THE PRODUCT, ITS DESIGN AND TECHNICAL FEATURES ARE CURRENTLY UNDER DEVELOPMENT AND THAT THE PRODUCT THAT MAY BE AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE BY YOU MAY BE MATERIALLY DIFFERENTLY FROM THE PROTOTYPE PRODUCT. To the extent not prohibited by applicable law, in no event shall the Company be liable for personal injury, or any incidental, special, indirect, or consequential damages whatsoever, arising out of or related to your use of or inability to use the Products, however caused, regardless of theory of liability (contract, tort, or otherwise) and even if the Company has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitation or liability for personal injury, or of incidental or consequential damages, so this limitation may not apply to you. IN THE EVENT THE COMPANY IS HELD LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES ARISING OUT OR RELATED TO THIS AGREEMENT, YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY WILL BE THE FULL REFUND OF YOUR PURCHASE PRICE WITHOUT INTEREST. The foregoing limitations will apply even if the above stated remedy fails of its essential purpose. Customer shall defend, indemnify and hold Company harmless from and against any and all claims, demands, liabilities of whatever nature, and all damages, liabilities, costs and expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs, of any kind incurred in connection with any claim or action arising out of Customer’s activities with respect to the Product.
9. Entire Agreement & Controlling Law. These Pre-Order Terms will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of New York, excluding its conflict of law principles. If for any reason a court of competent jurisdiction finds any provision, or portion thereof, to be unenforceable, the remainder of these Pre-Order Terms shall continue in full force and effect. These Terms constitutes the entire agreement between the parties pertaining to its subject matter and it supersedes all prior agreements, representations and understandings of the parties.
10. Change of Pre-Order Terms. The Company reserves the right to change any of the terms for any or no reason and will provide notice of any material changes.
If you have any questions regarding these Terms, please contact us by email at email@example.com.